A right-to-manage company is a group of residents in a block of flats who take responsibility for the maintenance of the common areas such as stairways and gardens. It may be that they take over this responsibility from a landlord. This type of company is ‘limited by guarantee’, which means there are no shareholders.
What’s the process?
- Fill in the order form below and pay online.
- We’ll register the company for you with bespoke Articles of Association.
- We’ll email you when company registration has been confirmed, then send you the following in the post:
- Certificate printed on card
- Printed company register and first minutes
- Share certificates
- Two bound copies of the Memorandum and Articles
The price includes all Companies House fees and all printing. The process is usually completed within 24 hours.