A company limited by guarantee is a non-profit company. There are no shareholders, so no dividends are paid out. This means that all profits go back into running the company and none go to shareholders, which makes this type of company more attractive to grant providers and donors. It is suitable for sports clubs (see 佳博官网) and other not-for-profit ventures.
What’s the process?
- Fill in the order form and pay online.
- We’ll register the company for you.
- We’ll email you when company registration has been confirmed, then send you the following in the post:
- Certificate printed on card
- Printed company register and first minutes
- Two bound copies of the Memorandum and Articles
The price includes all Companies House fees and all printing. The process is usually completed within 24 hours.