We will make the make the process of Community Interest Company registration as quick and simple for you as possible (and we need to, because the forms are complex – up to 35 pages long!). CICs are specifically intended for not-for-profit social and community enterprises. They are recognised by funding bodies and the process is easier?than registering a charity.
What’s the process?
- Fill in the order form and pay online.
- We’ll prepare all the paperwork and email you the pages to sign.
- Print and sign the appropriate pages and post them back to us.
- We’ll send everything off to Companies House and the CIC Regulator, and we’ll pay the fees.
- We’ll email you when company registration has been confirmed, then send you the following in the post:
- Printed certificate
- Printed company register and first minutes
- Printed share certificates (if applicable)
- Two bound copies of the Memorandum and Articles
The price includes all Companies House and CIC Regulator fees and all printing. The whole process takes about two weeks.